Dark Opium - Exfoliating Soap Sponge
Dark Opium is our dupe inspired scent similar to the popular perfume 'Black Opium'. An addictive gourmand floral with notes of black coffee, white florals and vanilla – for sweetness and sensuality.
Our soap sponges have two sides, a soft side to gently clean and an exfoliation side to remove dead and dry skin cells. The fragranced soap sponge is SLS free meaning it is appropriate for all skin types, including sensitive skin. Users with mild skin conditions like psoriasis and eczema have reported improvements in their skin.
Suitable for in the shower, bath time or even great for washing your hands! You will be able to reuse over and over and once the soap has gone, making this the perfect bath hack.
- Fragrance Packed.
- Child, Pet & Vegan Friendly
- Animal Cruelty Free
- SLS Free
- Eco Friendly
- 12 month Shelf Life (unopened)
- Lasts upto 4 Week, replacing 2 bottles of body wash
How to Use a Soap Sponge?
- Wet the sponge in the bath or shower
- Squeeze the sponge until it starts to lather
- Using circular movements, use the exfoliating side of the sponge on areas where you are prone to dry skin, and use the soft side of the sponge on softer, more sensitive areas
- Rinse the sponge and let it air dry.
Leave your sponge to dry after each use to preserve the remaining soap, and it will last for weeks Each sponge is wrapped in cellophane for freshness and labelled with ingredients.
What are the Benifits of Soap Sponges?
- Excellent moisturising properties, many users claim they don't need to moisturise after use.
- Users with mild skin conditions like eczema an psoriasis have reported excellent results from using these sponges. (ALWAYS DO A SMALL PATCH TEST BEFORE FULL USE).
- Pack them into your holiday or travel hand luggage. REDUCES PLASTIC, LIQUIDS & SPACE These amazing Soap Sponges last for up to four weeks (sometimes longer) if using daily.
- Exfoliates away dead flaky skin and leaves skin amazingly soft. Can help to accelerate tanning.
- Great for removing stubborn fake tan
We are CLP Compliant as required by Law. Click here for more information about this
Disclaimer: Our scents simply smell similar to the designer brand, Trademarks and copyrights are property of the respective manufacturers and/or designer. We have no affiliation with the manufacturer/designer, and are not to be confused with the originals.